Mineral makeup is a cosmetic that’s based upon minerals. It’s actually a safe product for ladies as it protects their skin and moreover making her look gorgeous. Those with sensitive skin also have realized that they can easily apply mineral makeup and forget their worries.
The key benefits of Mineral Makeup
There are many important explanations why women are rapidly moving towards mineral makeup in lieu of chemical-based makeup
• Mineral makeup gives protection from Uv rays, wind and free-radicals
• It is chemically free and does not cause allergies, except in rare cases.
• It calms and soothes the skin. Therefore it feels great.
• It does not clog pores of your skin and in reality kills bacteria inside them.
• It promotes growth of new skin cells
• The end-result is flawless and lasts long
• It reduces the signs of ageing.
• It doesn’t get contaminated easily
Ingredients of Mineral Makeup
Some ingredients of mineral makeup are awesome a few need to be used within moderation or completely avoided. Read your makeup label and understand which ingredients suit you best.
• Titanium Dioxide- This important element of mineral makeups and sunscreens. It protects from sun by reflecting light.
• Zinc Oxide- It also protects via the sun and also beneficial for people that have acne and rosacea.
• Serecite Mica- It hides enlarged pores and thin lines. It gives you medium adhesion to other makeup and it is used in eye-shadows. In exceptional cases, people might have reactions to it.
• Magnesium Stearate- It really has high adhesion it is derived from vegetable oil.
• Bismuth Oxychloride- Careful! Many cases of skin irritation have occurred because of this ingredient. It really is used to give a smooth shine on the face and effectively covers wrinkles.
• Talc- Chemically it really is ‘Magnesium Silicate Hydroxide’. The ultra-modern refining process helps to make this very safe to use in cosmetics. French Velvet Talc is best and most refined form. It imparts a translucent glow with a very silky feel.
• Silica- Its oil-absorbing properties ensure that it is great for ladies with oily skin. It enhances the longevity of your makeup and scatters light well. Make sure that amorphous silica is not being used as it’s carcinogenic.
• Kaolin Clay- Pure China clay that provides medium coverage, sticks well and gives a creamy appearance.
• Cornstarch- Avoid it as it is mostly used as filler and the products own an expiration date.
• Rice Powder- An incredible oil-absorber but they can be used by dry skin types too. It provides a shine-free glow to the skin
• 100% Pure Silk- It literally smoothens your skin and protects against sunburns.
• Boron Nitride- It’s anti-bacterial ingredient that absorbs oil and spreads smoothly.
• Allenton- It provides healthy skin by stimulating tissue growth.
• Iron Oxides- These are generally mostly used within foundations as they impart beautiful earthy colors.
There are lots of good cosmetic brands on the market that it is difficult to make a choice. However, an insight in to the ingredients and their benefits will certainly make your job simple. It is very simple to apply mineral makeup and even if you leave it long enough, the actual skin will benefit from it.